Sustainable Overlook Spring Garden Fair and Edible Plant Sale
Saturday, April 18th, 10 am to 4 pm (New American, 2103 N. Killingsworth Ave.)
Come shop from a great selection of plants and seeds or pick up your pre-order this Saturday. Choose from fruit trees, berries, bee-friendly native flowers, herbs, perennial vegetables, veggie starts, tomatoes and more. Each purchase benefits Sustainable Overlook and local, sustainable growers. View the plant list at resiliencedesign.com.
- Pick up a locally-made mason bee house, and learn how you can create pollinator habitat.
- Master Gardeners will be there to answer your yard and garden questions.
- Get a free ladybug yard sign when you take Metro’s Healthy Lawn and Garden Pledge.
- Learn about the Greeley Food Forest project happening in our neighborhood.
- Check out brunch, lunch and dinner options at our host, New American.
- Meet your neighbors and celebrate spring!
- Sponsored by Sustainable Overlook, North Portland Food Not Lawns, Pesticide-Free Arbor Lodge Park and Resilience Design.